North Carolina Quality
US Government Related HC
This moment in our lives has been extraordinary time impacting us all! Many of us have been pulled away into the healthcare arena to support our patients, families and teammates during this crisis.
The NCAHQ Board values our members. Each of you are the heart of our organization. To support you with ongoing educational needs, please enjoy the following links to these exceptional resources currently offering various webinars (series, on demand), podcasts, white papers, and live chats.
Thank you for all you are doing!! Stay healthy & stay safe!!
Achieve Your Professional Goals with NAHQ Educational Resources:
- NAHQ® is your destination for best-in-class education, training and credentialing, resources, original research with actionable insights, and career connections. NAHQ provide you with the tools and confidence to articulate your value in driving quality to achieve broader organizational objectives.
- Advisory Board https://www.advisory.com/
- Webinars on-demand, plethora of quality and COVID resources
- About the Advisory Board …helps leaders and future leaders in the health care industry work smarter and faster by providing provocative insights, actionable strategies, and practical tools to support execution. With more than 40 years of experience, a team of over 250 experts, and a network of nearly 5,000 member organizations, we spend more time researching the now and predicting the next than anyone else in the health care industry. We know that together we can change the business of health care for the better.
- Wake AHEC https://www.wakeahec.org/cehome.htm
- Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resources: NC AHEC has partnered with the DHHS Division of Public Health, the Office of Rural Health, NC Medicaid, and Community Care of North Carolina to offer weekly web conferences to provide new updates on COVID-19 for healthcare providers. Please refer to the following link to view connection information for each of these webinars.
Information and Resources
- IHI (Institute for Healthcare Improvement) http://www.ihi.org/
- COVID resources: stories, data, telemedicine, innovation, and much more
- Virtual learning series every Friday with Dr. Berwick,
Healthcare Quality Associations
General Quality Resources