Benefits of NCAHQ membership include:
- Networking and educational opportunities to earn CPHQ credits
- At least 4 Free Webinars, reduced rates for NCAHQ conferences and other educational event
- Access to Multi-state Webinars for free: HealthCare Quality Collaborative are providing monthly webinars to our members at no charge from our Quality Partners across the country: Arizona (ArAHQ), Ohio (OAHQ), Oregon (OrAHQ), Michigan (MAHQ), Florida (FAHQ) and New England (NEAHQ).
- Membership e-newsletter
- Membership Directory
- Voting on NCAHQ Board of Directors
- Collaboration with the National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ), linking North Carolina professionals with quality professionals across the nation
- Opportunity to participate on one or more committees including:
- Conference Planning
- Marketing/Public Relations/Newsletter
The membership year runs a rolling 12 month calendar beginning with the date of sign up and ending on the last date of the 12th month.
Retiree/Emeritus Membership $45/year- For individuals 60 or older who are retired or working less than half time. Provides full individual member benefits.
Student Membership $45/year - Must be a full time student enrolled in a health occupation profession major or be a health professional seeking a higher degree full time. Provides full individual member benefits.
Annual Membership $75/year - Includes 4 free webinars!